Arnold Schwarzenegger attends "The New Celebrity Apprentice" Q & A and Red Carpet Event At Universal Studio, Universal City, California in December 2016. AFP / RICHARD SHOTWELL
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
In typical Donald Trump fashion, the president tweeted Saturday that his replacement at the "The New Celebrity Apprentice" reality television show is to blame for its poor ratings and not, as Arnold Schwarzenegger says, Trump's continued involvement with the show. Schwarzenegger, who replaced Trump as host of the show while the president remained its executive producer, Friday announced he's through. The show wrapped up its 15th season last month.That was lower than any other incarnation except for a 2010 Trump-hosted edition without celebrities, and the most poorly rated edition among the youthful viewers NBC cares most about, the Nielsen company said.After Schwarzenegger's debut in January, Trump took to Twitter to report the show had been swamped "in comparison to the ratings machine, DJT" – using his initials.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE