Prince fan Ann Sawatzky touching the star of music legend Prince who died suddenly at the age of 57, at the First Avenue club where he started his music career in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on April 23, 2016. / AFP / Mark Ralston
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
A Minnesota medical examiner said Thursday that Prince died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, a synthetic opioid painkiller. Authorities have not said whether he had a prescription for the drug and, if not, how he obtained it.- JAY BENNETT: Toxicology tests showed that former Wilco guitarist Jay Bennett died of an overdose of fentanyl, a painkiller commonly prescribed to treat chronic pain.Former cardiologist Conrad Murray was convicted in 2011 of giving Jackson a fatal dose of the drug.- HEATH LEDGER: Oscar-nominated for "Brokeback Mountain" and a posthumous winner for "The Dark Knight," Heath Ledger died in 2008 from an accidental overdose of six different drugs.Among the medications in his system were oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE