A photo of a "dangerous" wanted man is released by the Lebanese Army Monday, Mar. 3, 2014. (The Daily Star/Lebanese Army Website, HO)
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
The Lebanese Army Monday released a photo of a man suspected of having links to the wave of suicide bombings recently witnessed in Lebanon.In a statement, the Army called the suspect, who was not identified, as a "dangerous wanted" man. Speaking to The Daily Star, an Army source said the man could be one of two suicide bombers responsible for the attack targeting the Iranian Cultural Center in the neighborhood of Bir Hasan, south of Beirut, last month.The source said the suspect could have also been the bomber in one of three suicide attacks that rocked the Bekaa Valley town of Hermel in January and February.The Army source said the detainees were suspected of having opened fire on Lebanese Army soldiers and Internal Security Forces personnel previously.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE