Summary
Hezbollah chief Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah disclosed for the first time Sunday that his party had secretly sent fighters to Iraq to fight Daesh (ISIS), saying that his group had fought under local command and did not interfere in the country's internal affairs as Saudi Arabia did in some Arab states.
Nasrallah lambasted the GCC's decision to label Hezbollah a "terrorist organization".
Nasrallah also criticized the final decision issued by the Arab interior ministers in Tunis last week labeling Hezbollah a "terrorist organization," but praised Iraq, Algeria and Lebanese Interior Minister Nouhad Machnouk who objected to it.
Nasrallah said that Lebanon would still be under Israeli occupation if it had solely relied on assistance from Arab countries.
Nasrallah earlier this week rejected charges that Riyadh's decision to halt $4 billion in military aid was motivated by positions taken by his party or Foreign Minister Gebran Bassil.
Touching on the war in Yemen, Nasrallah said Saudi Arabia was paying a heavy price for its conflict on the country.
...