Steven Spielberg attends the Warner Bros. "Ready Player One" panel on day three of Comic-Con International on Saturday, July 22, 2017, in San Diego. (Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP)
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
The decision by Lebanese authorities to ban Steven Spielberg's upcoming political drama "The Post" is unlikely to go through, a source from the Interior Ministry said Wednesday.Despite a source from General Security previously saying that the movie was likely to be banned in Lebanon in accordance with the Economy Ministry's blacklist, the Interior Ministry is edging towards allowing the movie to be screened. Last Sunday, a General Security source said that the committee in charge of dealing with films had rejected the screening of the movie because Spielberg is on the blacklist.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE