Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
The Lebanese Football Association will inform FIFA of government inference if the Youth and Sports Ministry does not abandon its calls for accountability for last week's vote against Morocco's bid to host the 2026 World Cup.FA Vice President Raymond Semaan submitted his resignation in relation to the vote late Thursday."Either we all stay, or we all go," Douaihy told The Daily Star Friday. He was referring to the FA's stance of collective responsibility for the vote, and said he would continue to defend the FA's choice of vote.
Parade prep leads to ghastly gridlock
Itani calls on Chebib to investigate floods near Eden Bay
‘Official’ Russian invites for Lebanese politicians
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE