Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
An overnight cease-fire between Ansar Allah and the Fatah Movement in the Mieh Mieh refugee camp broke early Tuesday with the two sides firing rocket-propelled grenades and mortars.The clashes at the Palestinian refugee camp near the port city of Sidon broke out at around 10 a.m., a security source told The Daily Star. A security source told The Daily Star that at least 16 people were injured in the fighting, one of whom is in critical condition.An official from the Hamas movement in Sidon told The Daily Star that the fighting stopped around 9 p.m. and that the armed men had been pulled from the camp's streets.
Massive blaze requires Cypriot help
Two Cypriot aircraft to help fight Chouf blaze
Four workers injured in gas explosion in Zahrani
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE