Israeli soldiers take part in an operation to locate three Israeli teens in the West Bank City of Hebron June 20, 2014. REUTERS/Mussa Qawasma
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Palestinian foreign minister Riyad al-Malki Friday accused Israel of overreacting in its response to three missing teenagers and said it had yet to prove Hamas was behind their disappearance.But Malki said if it is shown that the Islamist movement abducted the teens, that would threaten the Palestinian unity government formed this month. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Hamas of last week's abduction of the two 16-year-olds and a 19-year-old from a hitch-hiking stop in the West Bank. Israel has launched a massive military operation to hunt for the teens, arresting 330 Palestinians and searching more than 1,000 locations.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE