GENEVA: Five aid workers who were kidnapped in Syria in January have been freed, medical charity Medecins Sans Frontieres said Thursday.
In a statement, MSF said of the five staff members who had been kidnapped by an armed group in January, three had been released on April 4 and the remaining two on Wednesday.
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Saudi-led forces accused Yemen’s Houthi rebels of violating a cease-fire Thursday but said they would abide by a...
.Saudi Arabia Saturday confirmed the suicide bomber who killed 21 worshipers at a Shiite mosque had links with ISIS,...
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE