French President Francois Hollande pauses after laying a wreath at the Australian War Memorial in Canberra November 19, 2014. REUTERS/Alain Jocard/Pool
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
A second Frenchman who appeared among ISIS jihadists in a grisly execution video has been identified as a man from an eastern suburb of Paris, a source close to the case said Wednesday.President Francois Hollande earlier confirmed a second Frenchman was spotted in the video, who the source said went by the name Abu Othman and originated from Val-de-Marne. He was seen in a video released Sunday by ISIS which showed the killing of 18 Syrian prisoners and a US aid worker. French prosecutors had already confirmed the identity of one man in the video, 22-year-old Maxime Hauchard from Normandy in northern France.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE