Police tape cordons off the site of a car bomb attack in Sanaa, Yemen, Tuesday, June 30, 2015. (AP Photo/Hani Mohammed)
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
An attack on Houthi rebel leaders in Yemen's capital claimed by ISIS has killed at least 28 people, medics said Tuesday, in the latest anti-Shiite assault by the Sunni extremists.ISIS said in an online statement it had organized the attack on what it called a "Shiite nest".Just Friday, a Saudi ISIS suicide bomber killed 26 people and wounded 227 in a Shiite mosque in Kuwait.In Yemen, ISIS claimed a car bombing that killed two people outside a Shiite mosque in Sanaa on June 20 and a series of attacks in the capital four days earlier that killed 31 . A Scud intercepted in early June was the heaviest weapon fired by the Houthis, whose bombardments and skirmishes along the border have killed at least 45 Saudi troops and civilians, including a soldier hit by rebel fire Monday.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE