Father of Mohammad Taha Eghadami, a 4-year-old boy who was killed in Saturday’s terror attack, mourns over his coffin. (AP Photo/Ebrahim Noroozi)
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Monday that the attackers who killed 25 people at a military parade had been paid by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and that Iran would "severely punish" those behind the bloodshed. The deputy head of Iran's Revolutionary Guard also accused the United States and Israel of involvement in the attack and said they should expect a devastating response from Tehran. Gunmen fired on a viewing stand in Ahvaz where Iranian officials had gathered to watch an annual parade marking the start of Iran's 1980-88 war with Iraq."It's essential to be fully aware and increase our constructive dialogues to neutralize the plots of enemies who want to create suspicion and disagreement among regional countries," Ali Shamkhani said.He also criticized the United States, saying U.S. sanctions against Iran were illegal and that President Donald Trump was using them as a tool for "personal revenge".
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE