One of the two alleged suspects (C) into the murder of 77-year-old heiress Helene Pastor arrives at the Courthouse in Marseille, southeastern France, on June 27, 2014.AFP PHOTO / BERTRAND LANGLOIS
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
The son-in-law of a Monaco heiress gunned down in a Mafia-style killing has been charged with her murder and paid hitmen for the brazen attack that has shaken the principality's super-rich.Wojciech Janowski, a 64-year-old who served as Poland's honorary consul in Monaco, was charged for last month's killing of 77-year-old Helene Pastor, Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin told a news conference.Robin said Janowski had spent 200,000 euros ($272,000) in cash and 50,000 euros worth of presents to stage the contract killing.Robin said earlier that police had identified two suspects alleged to have been hitmen hired to kill Pastor.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE