A photojournalist takes part in a protest against the murder of photojournalist Ruben Espinosa in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, August 6, 2015. REUTERS/Jose Luis Gonzalez
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Prosecutors announced late Thursday that they have charged a man with the killings of a photojournalist and four women in a case that drew attention around the world.Earlier in the day, chief prosecutor Rodolfo Rios told the Televisa network that the suspect was one of three men recorded by surveillance cameras Friday leaving the apartment building where the killings occurred.Rios said the man had acknowledged being in the apartment, but the prosecutor wouldn't comment on whether the suspect confessed to any crime. Authorities have not revealed the identities of the two other female victims.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE