Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
A young Afghan who attacked passengers on a train in Bavaria with an axe had entered Germany last summer with a wave of migrants, officials said Tuesday, raising more questions about Chancellor Angela Merkel's open-door refugee policy.In the two minute and 20 second video, entitled "Germany – Video of the Islamic State Soldier Muhammad Riyad Who Carried out the Wuerzburg Attack," a young man wields a small knife, which he says he will use to slaughter infidels and avenge the deaths of men, women and children in Muslim countries.German officials were checking if the man in the video was in fact the attacker.The attacker came to Germany as an unaccompanied minor and was registered as a refugee on June 30 last year in Passau, officials said. Germany welcomed about 1 million migrants in 2015, many fleeing war in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE