Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Rwanda Tuesday opened a formal probe into 20 French officials suspected of playing a role in the 1994 genocide which left some 800,000 dead, the prosecutor general said.Muhumuza said the relevant French authorities had been contacted and that full cooperation was expected.The move is likely to further sour diplomatic relations between the two countries, which has seen regular spats over the past 22 years over France's alleged role in the genocide of ethnic Tutsis, at the hands of Hutu extremists.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE