A girl leaves flowers for the victims of an attack on concert goers at Manchester Arena, in central Manchester, Britain May 23, 2017. REUTERS/Peter Nicholls
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
The man suspected of carrying out Britain's deadliest bombing in nearly 12 years was identified as Salman Abedi, aged 22, but police declined to give further details about him.Police raided houses in Manchester and arrested a 23-year-old man.The attack was the deadliest in the U.K. since four British Muslims killed 52 people in suicide bombings on London's transport system in 2005 .While claiming responsibility on its Telegram account, the group appeared to contradict the police description of a suicide bomber.May said security services were working to see if a wider group was involved in the attack, which fell less than three weeks before a national election.May spoke to French President Emmanuel Macron and several other foreign leaders Tuesday about the attack, her spokesman said.Manchester remained on high alert, with additional armed police drafted in. London Mayor Sadiq Khan said more police had been ordered onto the streets of the British capital.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE