People wonder through the narrow streets of the Montmartre district of Paris on October 6, 2017. / AFP / STEPHANE DE SAKUTIN
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Three men including two suspected Islamic extremists are to be charged over an attempted attack on a Parisian apartment bloc in a wealthy district of the French capital last weekend, a prosecutor said on Friday.Top anti-terror prosecutor Francois Molins said the reason the apartment in the western 16th district of Paris had been targeted remains unclear, while no evidence had been found so far linking the suspects to Daesh (ISIS).France has faced a string of jihadist attacks since 2015 which have left more than 200 people dead.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE