Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaigners speak during a news conference on the abducted Dapchi and Chibok girls in Abuja, Nigeria March 13, 2018. REUTERS/Afolabi Sotunde
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
A Nigerian group that sparked a global campaign for the safe return of schoolgirls kidnapped in 2014 said Tuesday it would sue the government if it failed to provide answers over a similar mass abduction last month.The campaign group was formed in the wake of the Chibok abduction and it submitted questions about the Dapchi kidnapping to President Muhammadu Buhari's government.The campaign group also asked why the government said in its initial response to the Dapchi incident that there was no evidence of abduction and why parents were later told more than 70 girls had been returned, information that proved false.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE