Everton's manager Roberto Martinez takes to the touchline before the English League Cup semi final first leg soccer match between Everton and Manchester City at Goodison Park Stadium, Liverpool, England, Wednesday Jan. 6, 2016. (AP Photo/Jon Super)
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Everton have not made any verbal agreements allowing key players, such as striker Romelu Lukaku and defender John Stones, to leave at the end of the season, manager Roberto Martinez has said.Stones, who was subject to bids from Chelsea earlier this season, has reportedly attracted interest from clubs across Europe after more assured displays, while Lukaku has caught the eye after scoring 19 goals so far this season.Martinez told British media.The Toffees, who are 11th in the Premier League, kick off their FA Cup campaign against four tier side Dagenham and Redbridge Saturday.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE