Ronaldo, a father of four, allegdly committed the rape in 2009.
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Ronaldo, who now plays for Juventus in Italy's Serie A, rejected the charges as "fake news" during a live chat on Instagram.Kathryn Mayorga, 34, of Las Vegas, accused Ronaldo, in a 32-page complaint filed last month with a district court in Nevada, of raping her on June 13, 2009 .Lawyers for Ronaldo have reportedly threatened to sue the magazine over the story.In the suit, Mayorga said she met Ronaldo, who was then 24 years old, on the evening of June 12, 2009, at the Rain Nightclub in the Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.Ronaldo offered her clothing and then followed her into a bathroom where she was going to change clothes, it said.Ronaldo, who is a father of four, left Real Madrid this year to join Juventus for 100 million euros ($117 million).
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE