File - Farah said he had been emotionally and physically drained by the allegations.
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Britain's double Olympic champion Mo Farah will continue to work with Alberto Salazar despite the doping allegations surrounding his coach, the athlete said Friday.The BBC alleged earlier this month that Salazar had violated anti-doping rules, with claims he had doped United States distance runner Galen Rupp, a training partner of Farah, in 2002 with the anabolic steroid testosterone when Rupp was only 16 .One of Britain's top sports stars, Farah said he had been emotionally and physically drained by the allegations and pulled out of the Birmingham Diamond League meet on June 7, three days after the documentary was first aired.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE