Floyd Mayweather Jr., left, fights Conor McGregor in a super welterweight boxing match Saturday, Aug. 26, 2017, in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/Eric Jamison)
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
Conor McGregor placed himself on a potential collision course with his mixed martial arts paymasters after refusing to rule out further boxing bouts following his defeat to Floyd Mayweather Saturday.Many in the boxing world had questioned whether McGregor's bout with Mayweather, which is on track to become the richest fight in history, should even have been sanctioned.McGregor revealed after the fight he had been stung by the criticism of the boxing establishment. Any plans McGregor has about continuing his flirtation with boxing are likely to be opposed by UFC chief executive Dana White.White, who was instrumental in helping set up the Mayweather fight, said he would prefer to see McGregor return to the world of cage-fighting -- and stay there.White said he had not discussed future plans with McGregor.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE