McGregor is willing to resume his spot in the main event at UFC 200.
Your feedback is important to us!
We invite all our readers to share with us their views and comments about this article.
Disclaimer: Comments submitted by third parties on this site are the sole responsibility of the individual(s) whose content is submitted. The Daily Star accepts no responsibility for the content of comment(s), including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein. Please note that your email address will NOT appear on the site.
Alert: If you are facing problems with posting comments, please note that you must verify your email with Disqus prior to posting a comment. follow this link to make sure your account meets the requirements. (http://bit.ly/vDisqus)
McGregor posted on Facebook Thursday that he needed to focus on himself and not the massive hype that accompanies his megafights.McGregor has been training for a rematch against Nate Diaz at UFC 200 in July.That prompted UFC President Dana White to respond by saying McGregor had been pulled from UFC 200 because of the dispute over promotional appearances. White said McGregor was refusing to travel to Las Vegas for promotions ahead of another UFC card this weekend. McGregor said UFC denied a request for a decreased promotional push and he wrote he would still be willing to attend a scheduled press conference in New York.McGregor added to his aura when he knocked out Aldo in 13 seconds at UFC 194 in December.
FOLLOW THIS ARTICLE